See the "Invest in Kids Act" tab at the top of the page for more information!
Giving Opportunities at First Baptist Academy
- Our tuition structure allows the school to pay its normal operating bills, but we rely on additional funding through our annual fundraiser to grow our programs and modernize our learning facilities.
- FBA has developed designated giving opportunities for donors who have a desire to support the school. The administration will work with the donors to see their desire realized to honor His work and those serving and attending FBA. A few examples are:
- Scholarship Fund Athletic Fund Technology Fund General Fund Undesignated Gifts
- When you give an undesignated gift to the school, your faithfulness allows the administration to use your gift in many ways to honor Him at FBA.
Planned Giving/Estate Planning
- Planned giving allows donors to invest in the future of FBA through their will or estate for immediate use or long term support. Please contact us at (618) 726-6040 for more information.
FBA Annual Fundraiser
- This fundraiser was established to support the growing challenges and changes that directly affect FBA. Gifts from our annual fundraiser will go toward earmarked needs such as technology, professional development for staff, scholarship programs, and other areas of education and growth as needed.
How to Give
- Discipleship, Christian character and prayer are but a few of the core values of First Baptist Academy. FBA is especially committed to the spiritual health and academic excellence of its students. To join us in support of this ministry, you can donate online or mail your contribution (if mailing, please indicate that it is a gift). First Baptist Academy is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.
Mail donations to:
First Baptist Academy
1111 East Highway 50
O'Fallon, IL 62269
- In an effort to expand our annual fundraising campaign, we are excited to announce the launch of an online “Donate Now” button on our website. Our desire with online fundraising is to provide additional yearlong fundraising opportunities and to develop lifelong financial supporters for FBA. You can support FBA online by clicking on the “Donate Now“ button in the upper left column of this page.
- You can support First Baptist Academy online with your credit card or PayPal account by clicking the button above or below. Please note that approximately 3% of your credit card donation will be retained by PayPal for processing fees, so if you would like to cover these fees you can increase your donation by 3%.
- Plese specify your donation: Scholarship Fund, Athletic Fund, Technology Fund, General Fund or leave blank for Undesignated Gifts.
- You may also set up recurring donations monthly.